Suite 123, 12 Southend Arterial Road,, Romford, Essex, RM3 0BX, United Kingdom
firstname.lastname@example.org 01277-812968 jonnycardiacare
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
SCHILLER’s class-leading Diagnostic Station DS-20 is their latest innovation providing most vital signs and physical assessment tools united in one device.
With large, interactive touch screen and Intuitive guidance it aims to simplify daily workflow for healthcare personnel.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
The DS20 immediately detects connected sensors and automatically displays the corresponding value. This fast operation allows for easy addition or removal of parameters.
Thanks to its intuitive user guidance, SCHILLER’s DS20 is self-explanatory and very little training is needed.
The large interactive touch screen supports the highest user-friendliness.
ONE TOUCH TO MEASUREMENT
Simply touch the large, high-resolution colour display and you are in business recording, and selecting the highest quality ECGs.
• Store or export to your preferred location
The DIAGNOSTIC STATION DS20 is a networked device. Seamless connectivity to EMR, PACS, HIS or SCHILLER’s SEMA3 Cardiology Information System is possible and bidirectional communication allows for easy data access, while Wi-Fi with strong security enables direct and fast transmission.
Easy to add new functions, other devices or future technological developments. The DS20 is ready for the most common functions and will satisfy new requirements as they arise in your institution.
Key features include: -
• See and touch 18.5-inch responsive and high-resolution multi-touch screen
• Optional 12-lead resting ECG with sophisticated interpretation and resting rhythm
• Full Spirometry testing (FVC, SVC, Pre/Post)
• Pulse oximetry: choice of Masimo or Nellcor technology. Masimo Rainbow SpCO parameter available as an option
• Non-invasive temporal artery thermometry for fast, accurate temperature with a gentle forehead scan
• “Pulse Wave Analysis” (PWA), Analysis of pulse wave velocity and blood pressure measurement in one