|SCHILLER’s latest innovation is ultra-portable, with an intuitive 8-inch high-resolution multi-touch screen and integrated thermal printer. Designed for users who value cutting-edge technology, the CARDIOVIT FT-1 is a networked device which provides connectivity and a paperless workflow.|
UNIQUE DESIGN & SIMPLICITY
The CARDIOVIT FT-1 is light, weighing just over a kilo including battery. The 8-inch high-resolution multi-touch screen can be operated with a simple swipe gesture. The flat surface is simple to clean and extremely hygienic
The anatomical hook-up guidance helps operators place the electrodes correctly with zoom-in and rotate functions for optimal view.
Displays ECG overview of all 12 channels including colour-coded lead quality check.
Lead reversal and misplaced electrode warnings are displayed immediately before ECG acquisition.
Bidirectional communication - easy data access and fast transmission of ECG reports to EMR/HIS systems.
Standard Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity, with ECG review on display, a large memory, supports paperless workflows and cost saving.
SCHILLER LINK: Easy-to-use software to import patient data from EMR system and export customized PDF reports directly to PC.
HIGHLY ACCURATE DIAGNOSES
SCHILLER’s most advanced algorithms are used in the CARDIOVIT FT-1.
PAEDIATRIC ECG: high sampling frequency and a large frequency band, providing optimal signal quality making it the ideal device for paediatric ECG.
RESTING RHYTHM: records all 12 channels for up to 4 minutes which reduces the risk of important rhythm data being overlooked. Recordings can be printed, stored, reviewed and transmitted.
ETM with ETM Sport: One of the industry’s most renowned, simultaneous 12-lead ECG interpretation programs for uncompromising quality and reliability. ETM Sport is the first automated ECG interpretation module designed for athletes, based on the Seattle Criteria.
CCAA: SCHILLER’s Culprit Coronary Artery Algorithm is used in emergency departments and outside the hospital whenever a fast result is required for chest pain. It locates the obstruction site in the coronary artery and thereby the size of the cardiac area at risk.
Standard unit includes:
- 8" LCD display
- battery operation up to 3h (WLAN switched off)
- internal memory for up to 350 recordings
- 12-lead display with simultaneous analysis and on-screen ECG review
- colour-coded waveforms for all 12 leads with anatomical hook-up guidance
- lead check program to prevent false readings
- interfaces: LAN, WLAN, USB
- thermal paper format: Z-fold, 104mm wide
- interfaces: LAN, WLAN, USB
- EMR interface in combination with SEMA
- bi-directional communication PDQ
- XML/PDF export in combination with SEMA
- DICOM/HL7 export (optional)
- SCHILLER Link (direct GDT interface)
- external power supply - medical grade AC/DC power adapter 90-264VAC (2.200126) incl. mains connection
- weight incl. paper 1.1 kg
- dimensions (l/w/h in mm): 230 x 160 x 30
- instruction manual
To view the full product brochure click here