|The SCHILLER BR-102 plus ABPM gives the highest degree of patient comfort while maintaining most precise measurements that can be processed and analysed clearly via the evaluation software DARWIN2 ABPM.|
Distinguished by its small dimensions and low weight it also delivers a special technique, the cuff only inflates as much as needed. Choose between two versions:
• Measurements are made using both the auscultatoric and the oscillometric methods, where the oscillometric measurement is used as backup to ensure accurate results for each measurement.
• Purely oscillometric method -enables reliable blood pressure measurement without microphone
Accuracy you can rely on
The BR-102 plus is clinically validated and meets all four internationally recognised standards:
• British Hypertension Society (BHS) 1
• European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ESH) 1
• Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
• Recommended by dabl® Educational Trust 1 Test in progress
Optimal patient comfort for precise results
• Motion-tolerant technology prevents re-inflation and failed readings:
• Dynamic inflation to 30 mmHg above the previous systolic reading reduces measurement time
• Built-in pump, virtually silent
• Five cuff sizes, from the paediatric to the XL adult size, guarantee optimal measurement accuracy and maximum comfort
Analysis, interpretation and reporting
DARWIN2 ABPM is a user-friendly, Windows®-based program allowing maximum flexibility for configuration, analysis, interpretation and ABPM reporting. Comprehensive and professional reports can be generated in no time.
Interpretive summary - Automated analysis of ABPM levels for normality and nocturnal fall according to the AHA1, ESH2 or JNC 73 guidelines.
White-coat analysis - The first-hour data is compared to the full 24-hour results. The software indicates whether the patient presents with a white-coat hypertension.
One-page report - The one-page report includes ABPM graph, interpretive summary, nocturnal BP fall analysis, and statistics with selected patient data.
Clear presentation of statistical results - Statistics provided for awake and asleep phases as well as for all other phases, including average blood pressure, heart rate, pulse pressure, mean arterial pressure and BP load.
Full details can be found in this brochure