Fukuda Denshi's CardiMax FX-8322/R ECG Recorder is supplied with a large screen (LCD) to display clear ECG waveforms. The operation is carried out through the keyboard/buttons or via the touch panel keys. Data can be saved to an SD card, a USB memory or DMS (Data Management System) via wired or wireless network. During stress examination, an external monitor can be connected to view the examination while making sure the conditions of the patient is safe (FX-8322R only).
To view the full product brochure for the FX-8322 click here
- Large 6.4 inch Color TFT (640 x 480 dots) display
- Keyboard (multi-language available) and touch screen operation
- Easy data management with USB (x 2) and SD (x 1) card ports
- 3 / 6 / 12 Lead ECG display
- 3 / 6 / 12ch Recording on 210mm paper
- Stress Test option (FX-8322R only)
- 3-year warranty.