visgn200 is a vital sign patient monitor available in fourconfigurations:
vsign200l - SpO2 + NIBP
vsign200a - SpO2 + NIBP
vsign200b - SpO2 + NIBP + Temp
vsign200c - SpO2 + NIBP + Temp + ECG +RESP
- Large, colour screen displaying up to 2 waveforms (vsign200c).
- Continuous operation using power pack supplied or 12V DC car adaptor, which makes it an perfect portable monitor.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours’ operation(with optional high capacity battery).
- 3 user-configurable alarm settings.
- Memory available as table trends or graphs.
- Thermal printer (optional).
- SD card for data storage.
- Lightweight and compact: only 1.9kg.
- IPX2, water, dust and shock proof protection grade.
- WiFi or Lan connectivity (optional).
- able to upgrade to add features (except vsign l model).
- Hospitals, for routine check-ups.
- General Medical wards.
- Ambulatory patient monitoring.