The Burdick 8300 offers a 5-inch monochrome screen display that allows you to use QuickTips and easily navigate through the menus and patient information.
Proven ECG performance, digital integration, and GRI accuracy with more than 30 years of refinement for more confident interpretation
Quality design for true ease of use and reliability you can trust.
- Optional adult, pediatric & neonatal industry-leading five clinical criteria-based ECG Interpretation GRI- (Glasgow Royal Infirmary) Age, gender, race, medication, and clinical classification. More clinically specific ECG interpretations provides piece of mind. Pediatric and neonate ECG interpretation based on V4R lead placement.
- Industry-leading 64,000 samples per second for unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection and more accurate recognition of paced rhythms.
- No waiting for critical ECGs in acute situations with STAT emergency ECG function.
- Lead off, drift and noise warning with lead identification- eliminating the need for repeat traces.
- Advanced filters for baseline, electrical and muscle tremor interference for optimal ECG recording.
- Easy to navigate sealed elastomer keyboard- Working on a clean keyboard surface helps with infection control. Makes cleaning a breeze.
- Intuitive & easy to use with dedicated keys for frequently accessed functions- no need to navigate multiple menus. QuickTip help screens promote fast and easy learning.
- Communications options are included as standard (wireless option available). Automatically export ECG records (PDF, XML, SCP) to network drives or USB memory devices.
- Internal memory for up to 300 ECGs (50 standard option)
- Integrated internal A4 printer for automatic and manual recording- customizable recording formats.
- Battery/mains operated for portability. Carry case and cart available.
- Demo/Training Available.
- 3 year warranty.
- Dedicated UK Technical Support Line.
- Primary Care Physicians.
- Health Screening & Occupational Health.