The role of exercise therapy as part of the rehabilitation of cardiac patients in the follow-up treatment phase II is viewed positively by most experts, based on decades of favorable experience. Constant advances of new diagnostic and therapeutic methods have transformed the rehabilitation process of cardiology patients in the past few years. Along with the phases of early mobilisation and exercise therapy, sports therapy has also taken on greater importance today.
Cardioline’s ERS2 REHA system is designed for managing results of exercise tests conducted by post-operative rehabilitation centres equipped with multiple ergometers, up to a maximum of 16 for each station.
With the new ECG Telemedicine devices, it is now possibile to display an ECG trace without the use of other equipment. Ergometers connect via serial cable and can send SpO2 and ABPM (both optional features) for controlled exercise at all times.
The control unit system is equipped with a database for patient data records where you can define custom exercises/clinic references.
The software can adapt to custom protocols at constant load , constant or a Heart Rate Interval Training and provides several tools for data analysis, reporting and export. Custom protocols and amendments during the training session can also be set.
The ERS2 REHA package includes:- Desktop PC & LCD monitor, laser printer & multi-port serial configuration. *software license also required.
• Control up to 16 ergometers or treadmills
• Clear display and intuitive operation
• Integrated patient and analysis database
• Admission of new patients possible even while a training session is in progress
• The most important data of all patients are always visible
• Access at any time to all relevant additional information (even while a training session is in progress)
• Patient data, diagnosis, previous examinations
• ECG trends
• Training sessions stored earlier
• Comparison with other training sessions of the same patient
• Acquisition of the patient's complete diagnosis allows optimal creation, monitoring, and adaptation of individual training protocols
• Comprehensive individual training protocols for each patient
For detailed specification click here